Travelers with a passion for sustainability can apply for a once-in-a-lifetime job opportunity with Club Med, the pioneer of the all-inclusive concept since 1950.
The role of Club Med’s first-ever Sustainability Coordinator for North America and the Caribbean – AKA the “Ultimate Green Job” – includes:
- 12 months fully hosted at Club Med Punta Cana.
- Travel across 8 Club Med resorts in Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean to support Club Med’s ongoing CSR efforts and make a positive impact on local communities through initiatives like:
- The implementation of food waste management systems
- Overseeing environmental partnerships to protect native species
- Developing guest activities like beach cleanups and turtle releases
- Additional perks include:
- A tropical office with unlimited opportunity for travel and adventure
- Access to 25+ land and water activities like flying trapeze, sailing, and kayaking; daily gourmet cuisine and entertainment
- Establishing transformative friendships, cherished memories, and a positive long-lasting impact on the environment
Candidates can apply here.