Looking for one last summer adventure? OARS, with outposts in El Dorado and Tuolumne counties, is welcoming guests through the end of the month to experience epic whitewater rafting. Plus, first responders raft free with OARS in August!
The two rivers offer very different experiences:
- Easy, splashy fun
- Great for kids and families
- Overnight stays available in one of our campgrounds
- Trips currently running daily through Labor Day and will likely continue Thursday through Sunday until the end of September.
- True wilderness experience on a Wild & Scenic River (a great way to extend your Yosemite experience)
- Consistent Class IV rapids so ideal for experienced rafters
- Trips launched on July 20 and will run through August.