As families begin to plan their travel schedules for summer and fall, many travel brands offer deals for children to travel at reduced or free rates to allow families to save money as they explore the world together. However, most deals set an age limit when it comes to deals, requiring children to be younger than 18, 14, sometimes younger than just 12 years old.
For a limited time, Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic, the recognized global leader and pioneer of expedition cruising, is allowing older kids to get in on the deals, with children under 22 years old traveling free on select Arctic sailings.
For bookings completed by June 30, 2023, each child 22 and under will travel free with a full-fare paying adult, in double occupancy cabins on select Arctic 2023 departures listed below using code “CHLD FR” at time of booking. Families can save tens of thousands of dollars on these exciting, and educational, voyages, presenting an opportunity to experience the Arctic this summer with the young people in their lives at unparalleled prices.
2023 departure dates and itineraries include:
- May 17 or July 11: Norway’s Fjords and Arctic Svalbard
- June 10 or 13: Land of the Ice Bears: An In-Depth Exploration of Arctic Svalbard
- June 17: Svalbard, Iceland & Greenland’s East Coast
- June 29: Legendary Northern Isles: Scotland, Faroes & Iceland
- July 2: A Circumnavigation of Iceland
- July 4: Norwegian Discovery: Svalbard and the Northern Fjords
- July 15: Wild Iceland Escape
- July 29: Iceland & Greenland: Edge of the Arctic
- August 3: Gateway to the Northwest Passage: Greenland & Canada
- August 13: Fabled Lands of the North: Greenland to Newfoundland
- August 24: South Greenland Exploration: Fjords, Waterfalls & Fishing Villages
- September 6: East Greenland: Wild Shores of the High Arctic
Together, families will see extraordinary wildlife, scenery, cultures and do so in the company of remarkable naturalists, scientists, historians, divers, photographers and anthropologists, aboard state-of-the-art ships built to explore these regions.