Some of the most beautiful resorts around the world offer experiences for guests of all ages to enjoy, like celebrating National Mermaid Day. Examples:
Atlantis Paradise Island – Bahamas
Atlantis Kids Adventures at Atlantis Paradise Island offers guests ages 3-12 years old a few exciting ways to explore their love for mermaids through on-site programming including:
- All Day Mermaid: This experience includes story time, swimming with a Mermaid, photos with a Mermaid, lunch, a mermaid snack, a Mermaid glitz and glam makeover, Mermaid swag and photos with the mermaid for guests to take home a lasting memory.
- Ultimate Mermaid: This Ultimate Experience also includes a culinary session creating “Under the Sea Treats,” story time, swimming with a Mermaid, photos with a Mermaid, lunch, mermaid snacks, painting, a Mermaid glitz and glam makeover and some Mermaid takeaways to remember the experience.
Both of these Poolside Mermaid Adventures must be booked in advance and more information can be found by contacting Atlantis Kids Adventure.
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa – Maui, Hawaii
Kids visiting Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa with their families can live out their dream of becoming a mermaid with classes with the Mindful Mermaid Academy. This program offers several poolside classes, customized for guests of all ages, where kids can learn how to swim with their very own mermaid tail as teens and adults focus on more creative and advanced swimming techniques.
- Guests ages 4-7 can have a one-on-one lesson with their mermaid instructor when they take their 45-minute Mini Mermaid Class.
- Kids ages 8 and up can have a chance to swim while learning ocean facts in their Beginner Mermaid Class
- Teens and young adults will learn how to take the ultimate underwater mermaid selfie in the Social Media Mermaid class.