As Veterans Day approaches, here are some special promotions especially for veterans. The holiday is Saturday Nov. 11
- Perkins: On Veteran’s Day, active duty, retired military, and veterans are invited to their local Perkins to enjoy a Free Magnificent Seven meal. To receive the offer, please present a valid military ID.
- Huddle House: Free MVP meal. To receive the offer, please present a valid military ID.
- Logan’s Roadhouse: Logan’s offers a special Veterans Day menu for free from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. There is no need to make a purchase to receive this offer. In order to qualify, veterans and service members must present their military ID or come in uniform. This offer is valid for all military branches, including reservists and the National Guard. It is only available for dine-in customers.
- Rock Bottom Brewery: 20% off for Active Duty and Vets All Day. Valid for Dine-in and To-go. Must Show Military ID.
- Old Chicago: We salute active military and veterans with a complimentary lunch entree from an exclusive 11/11 menu.
- BurgerFi/Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza: On Saturday, November 11th, veterans and active-duty military can head to BurgerFi to enjoy 20% off their order and receive a Free 12″ Cheese Pizza at Anthony’s. These specials will be valid at participating locations for dine-in only. Guests must present their military ID to redeem.
- Handel’s Homemade Ice Cream: On Saturday, November 11, 2023, veterans and active-duty military will be treated to a Free Single Scoop all day at participating locations. Guests must show valid military ID to enjoy a scoop on Handel’s.
- Smokey Bones: Smokey Bones invites all active duty and retired military personnel to enjoy a free Create Your Own Combo on Veterans Day! The offer is valid for dine-in only on Saturday, Nov. 11, 2023 at all Smokey Bones locations with a valid military ID. Wait, there’s more! guests can support veterans by biting into Robert’s Ribfeast, a limited-time menu item in partnership with acclaimed celebrity chef, Robert Irvine. A portion of the proceeds will support The Robert Irvine Foundation.