An afternoon visit to laid-back Sayulita, a few minutes drive from the Iberostar Playa Mita on Mexico’s Pacific Cost. The crescent-shaped beach is fringed with tall palms. Fishermen sharing the beach with surfers and hippies.
Jan 6, 2014
If you think all-inclusive resorts are nothing but rowdy sun-seekers, conga lines, mediocre buffets and cheap liquor, meet the new Iberostar Playa Mita. A vacation here should do wonders to change any preconceived notions you may have about all-inclusive hotels.
- Indianapolis Children’s Museum Winterfaire December 2, 2023WinterFaire – a brand-new magical indoor winter wonderland is coming to the world’s largest children’s museum in Indianapolis. It is sure to become a new tradition for all this season. Visitors can expect to see a festive, carnival-like atmosphere complete with fun games, hands-on activities, adorable animal characters, special visits with Santa and of course […]user
- Stay for Good and help families in need on your journeys December 1, 2023Now through the holidays, Backland has partnered with Heal to help refugee families. A New Beginning for Refugees. The post Stay for Good and help families in need on your journeys appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- Fun on the ski slopes on a budget November 30, 2023Fuel your ski adventures! Try pocket food for fun on the ski slopes on a budget. Pack the essentials for a trip that won't break the bank. The post Fun on the ski slopes on a budget appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- Winners of National Gingerbread House Competition November 30, 2023The Omni Grove Park Inn Asheville NC held its National Gingerbread House Competition - 200 entries from over 22 states and Guatemala. The post Winners of National Gingerbread House Competition appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- Mapping the Milky Way in 3D at AMNH November 29, 2023In this program, leading researchers give a tour of our local solar neighborhood using OpenSpace visualization software. The post Mapping the Milky Way in 3D at AMNH appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- Norse Atlantic: First Boeing 787 Dreamliner Landing in Antarctica November 28, 2023Norse Atlantic Airways marked an aviation milestone with the first landing of its 787 Dreamliner at Troll Airfield in Antarctica, Nov 15 The post Norse Atlantic: First Boeing 787 Dreamliner Landing in Antarctica appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- Ice Ages and Secrets of the Sea at Denver Museum November 27, 2023The Denver Museum of Nature & Science presents two new temporary exhibitions — Wild Color and Mysteries of the Ice Ages The post Ice Ages and Secrets of the Sea at Denver Museum appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- “Santa’s Circus” brings cirque-style fun in Hollywood November 26, 2023A mesmerizing theatrical experience delivers holiday fun in whole new way through a unique blend of theater and cirque-style acrobatics The post “Santa’s Circus” brings cirque-style fun in Hollywood appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- How to start a new holiday tradition wherever you are November 25, 2023Maybe tradition is a cookie exchange or a performance of The Nutcracker; maybe it’s serving a meal to the homeless The post How to start a new holiday tradition wherever you are appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- Renaissance Hotel debuts in Harlem November 25, 2023The hotel property is in the heart of one of the world’s most iconic neighborhoods, steps away from the storied Apollo Theater. The post Renaissance Hotel debuts in Harlem appeared first on Taking The Kids.user