We’ve moved from the heart of fashionable Paris to the St. Germaine neighborhood on the Left Bank and feel like we’ve time traveled, checking in to the tiny Hotel Verneuil, a 26-room hotel that is housed in a 17th century building.
Nov 12, 2013
Eighty per cent of her clients are American families. She notes that most guides, while true experts in their field, aren’t often as willing to play to the kids’ interests so when booking a guide, it is key to make sure they appreciate that kids’ may not have as long attention span.
- Leap Day special at Kimpton Angler’s South Beach Miami February 21, 2024Celebrate Leap Day with a getaway to Kimpton Angler's South Beach Miami. Stay 4 nights and only pay for 3 with a limited-time offer. The post Leap Day special at Kimpton Angler’s South Beach Miami appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- Two new Grizzly cubs at Zoo Montana February 20, 2024ZooMontana has announced two new residents on display this week. George and Willie are nearly one-year-old Grizzly Bears cubs. They came to the zoo from Eureka, MT after they were orphaned. Unfortunately, they learned to break into one too many cabins in search of food, but their sad situation is now a happy one as […]user
- Spring training and the Grand Canyon Railway February 19, 2024Pack your baseball gear and prepare for an unforgettable train journey to the Grand Canyon! Spring training and the Grand Canyon Railway collide in the Home Team Advantage Package. The post Spring training and the Grand Canyon Railway appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- Sugarloaf in Maine is getting larger February 18, 2024Sugarloaf ski area in Maine is getting larger with the new 'Bucksaw Express' chairlift – increasing uphill capacity by 2400 skiers/hr The post Sugarloaf in Maine is getting larger appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- Visit St. Augustine Unveils New Black History App February 17, 2024Discover African-descended people's history in the oldest city of Florida with Visit St. Augustine's all-new Black History App. The post Visit St. Augustine Unveils New Black History App appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- New in Arizona this month February 16, 2024New in Arizona: Explore secluded areas of Petrified Forest National Park with 8 guides. Follow old roadbeds, trek through the Painted Desert's wild badlands, and hike CCC trails. The post New in Arizona this month appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- Planning a spring break that won’t bust the budget February 15, 2024Avoid busting the budget on your family’s spring break with careful planning. You can still have quality time and make long lasting memories together The post Planning a spring break that won’t bust the budget appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- Limited President’s Day deal at The Sebastian – Vail February 15, 2024The Sebastian in Vail brings you this exclusive Presidents Day deal- 25% off any accommodation for two or more nights until 12/2024. Make your reservations fast! The post Limited President’s Day deal at The Sebastian – Vail appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- Taking the Kids Annual Family Cruise Guide February 14, 2024Plan your family cruise with the help of Taking the Kids' comprehensive guide. Get insight into activities, safety, and more! The post Taking the Kids Annual Family Cruise Guide appeared first on Taking The Kids.user
- LEGOLAND California Hosts Dinosaur Costume Party February 14, 2024Calling all dinosaurs! Ahead of the opening of Dino Valley this spring, LEGOLAND California Resort is setting to break the record for the largest dinosaur costume party on March 3. LEGO T-Rex guy will lead the colossal dance party. A new Dino Valley costume character will be unveiled for the very first time, and there […]user