Copper Mountain resort in Colorado celebrated the grand opening of its much-anticipated mid-mountain lodge, Aerie.
Nestled at the top of the American Eagle lift, the two-story, 25,000-square-foot lodge is poised to redefine on-mountain dining experiences in Colorado.
The Aerie is more than just a lodge; it’s an unrivaled offering in Colorado. The lodge features a variety of cuisine options from a coffee shop with freshly baked pasties to multiple bars, a private event space, a five-station food hall offering items like stone-fired pizza and ramen station, and most notably, a signature sit-down restaurant, Forage and Feast. The gondola unloads on the second-floor deck, providing a seamless transition for all guests, whether arriving by foot or ski.
About the Aerie:
- Location: Copper Mountain, at the top of the American Eagle lift
- Elevation: 11,200’
- Size: 25,000-square-foot, two-story building
- Features: Gondola unloads on the second-floor deck for seamless access for all visitors. The Aerie offers breathtaking 270-degree views of the Gore and Ten Mile Ranges, making every experience truly unforgettable.
- Culinary Delight: Introducing “Forage and Feast,” a full-service on-mountain restaurant offering unique Colorado cuisine, available year-round.
- Special Programs: Aerie will host a variety of special programs, including holiday dinners, beer pairings and moonlight dine and ski events.
Learn more here